HVAC Repair and Installation Services Gilroy, CA
When you want it done right, it has to be DunRite!
Experience maximum comfort with a reliable HVAC system.
Although the city of Gilroy is particularly cloudy, you might feel a little uncomfortable when the weather either gets too warm or too cold for your liking. The good news is that a sound HVAC system can provide you the comfort that you need. If you currently have one and you feel like it’s no longer working as it should, calling experts for HVAC services in Gilroy, CA, is what you should do.
- HVAC Atherton CA
- HVAC Burlingame CA
- HVAC Cupertino CA
- HVAC Hillsborough CA
- HVAC Los Altos CA
- HVAC Los Altos Hills CA
- HVAC Los Gatos CA
- HVAC Menlo Park CA
- HVAC Milpitas CA
- HVAC Morgan Hill CA
- HVAC Mountain View CA
- HVAC Palo Alto CA
- HVAC Portola Valley CA
- HVAC Redwood City CA
- HVAC San Bruno CA
- HVAC San Carlos CA
- HVAC San Jose CA
- HVAC San Martin CA
- HVAC San Mateo CA
- HVAC Santa Clara CA
- HVAC Saratoga CA
- HVAC Stanford CA
- HVAC Sunnyvale CA
- HVAC Woodside CA
How to Choose a Good HVAC System
Indoor Air Specifications
When it comes to the energy efficiency of HVAC systems, here are some factors we highly consider at DunRite Heating & Air, Inc.:
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio – The standard rating to measure the efficiency of heat pumps and air conditioners. The higher the SEER rating, the lesser the energy consumption and negative impact on the environment.
- Heating Seasonal Performance Factor – This rating measures the heating efficiency of heat pumps. The higher the HSPF, the more efficient your heat pump is. You’ll also be able to save more money this way.
- Average Fuel Utilization Efficiency – This measures the efficiency of oil-fired and gas furnaces. If you want to get a furnace of good quality, check the label and ensure that it has a 78% to 98.5% AFUE rating.
Signs That Your HVAC System Needs Repair or Replacement
Aside from HVAC installation in the Gilroy, CA, area, DunRite also provides repair services. If you are unsure whether or not your HVAC needs repair or replacement, here are some signs to look out for:
- There’s weak airflow indoors.
- There are strangely loud operating noises.
- The thermostat automatically shuts down.
- There’s an unexpectedly significant increase in your monthly bills.
- There’s a foul smell coming from the system.
If you’ve noticed even one of these signs, call DunRite Heating & Air, Inc. right away. As a trusted HVAC company in the Gilroy, CA, area, we don’t focus on sales alone. Our highly skilled technicians give their best to repair salvageable systems and restore them to their optimal working conditions.