Emme Room-By-Room For A Comfortable And Affordable Ambience At Home
When you want it done right, it has to be DunRite!
FIVE WAYS EMME ROOM-BY-ROOM REDUCES ENERGY USE WHILE KEEPING YOU COMFORTABLE:
1. Minimizes Over-Conditioning
2. Reduces Conditioning While the Home is Unoccupied
3. Reduces Conditioning in Unused Rooms
A family of four typically occupies less than half the square footage of their home. Yet many rooms that are unoccupied get heated and cooled just the same. That’s why every Emme Room-by-Room Smart ControllerTM is equipped with a SAVER button. By pressing SAVER, you reduce the conditioning in that room. This is great for rooms that are frequently unoccupied, like a home office or a guest bedroom. When you want to use the room, press SAVER again, and the room returns to its normal temperature schedule. An average family of four in a 3,000 sq. ft. home can save up to 5% in energy costs by using SAVER.
Every room gets a Smart Controller, and every Smart Controller has a SAVER button. The SAVER button makes it easy to reduce conditioning in unoccupied rooms.
4. Helps You Make Smart Decisions
Emme Room-by-Room records the heating and cooling history of your entire home, as well as each individual room, for the past week. This lets you see which rooms got heated or cooled and when it happened, allowing you to determine which rooms are using the most energy. Emme Room-by-Room also predicts how each setting change will affect your annual heating and cooling cost, allowing you to decide whether the extra comfort is worth the extra expense.
- Conditioning Time – See for how long individual rooms or the whole house received conditioning.
- Cost Calculator – Learn how much it costs to condition the individual rooms or the whole house over 24 hours.
- Activity – Determine at a glance whether an individual room is receiving heating, cooling, or circulation.
- Temperature Plot – View your temperature settings and the actual temperatures over a 24-hours period.
- Extended History – Scroll up to two weeks back in time to see your home’s historical performance.
5. Balances Temperatures Without Heating or Cooling Using Smart CirculationTM
Saving Energy Never Felt So Good
Emme Room-by-Room makes every room in your home more enjoyable while giving you the peace of mind that you’re saving energy. Perfect for any home with forced-air heating and cooling. Emme Room-by-Room takes just a day or two to install. For more information, contact your local authorized Emme dealer.
Save Up to 40% on Heating and Cooling
Emme Room-by-Room doesn’t just provide added comfort. It can help reduce energy use as well. An independent study reported that after installing an Emme Room-by-Room system, most homeowners lowered their heating and cooling energy use, some by 40%. Here are just a few of the ways Emme Room-by-Room helps you conserve energy:
- Precise control that significantly reduces over-conditioning.
- “SAVER” mode that conserves energy in rooms that are unoccupied activates it with a simple press of a button.
- Smart CirculationTM automatically balances temperatures between hot and cold rooms by using the furnace fan, requiring no heating or cooling while providing comfort and conserving energy.
- 24-hour energy history gives you the information you need to make smart heating and cooling choices. Learn which rooms use the most heating, cooling, and circulation and how much it costs to keep them comfortable.
SmartZoningTM vs. Traditional Zoning
Traditional zoning is heavily restricted by the physical constraints of your home. The existing duct work will dictate which rooms can be in which zones. Oftentimes, this means zones must consist of physically adjacent rooms, usually located on the same floor, and each one will need to be roughly the same size. Once installed, there is no ability to modify your zones.
Emme Room-by-Room’s room-level SmartZoning removes all of the physical constraints associated with traditional zoning. SmartZoning is completely flexible. You can create new zones or move rooms between zones in seconds regardless of where the rooms are located in your home.
Adding Zone 3 to Zone 1 takes seconds with Emme Room-by-Room. A traditional zone system would require an HVAC contractor and expensive duct remodeling.
Learn more about the Emme Room-by-Room Zoning system by watching these videos: